Map to Guatemala | Trades of Hope
This post is going to teach you all about Trades of Hope’s Map to Guatemala incentive! Earn free Fair Trade products (providing even more work for our artisans, yay!), donate 5 fruit trees, gift a bike to a girl in Cambodia, donate a Haitian farm pack, provide a cleft palette surgery, earn a trip to Guatemala to visit our artisans, and more!
You all know that I’m not shy about the fact that I LOVE the incentives and promotions that go on with Trades of Hope! I was so excited to join a company that, instead of building our businesses to earn lavish vacations or brand new cars, we are creating change around the world! One of my favorite things about being a Trades of Hope Compassionate Entrepreneur are the “sprinkles” on top of the already amazing work of empowering women out of poverty through job creation.
One of these fun incentives is called the Map to Guatemala. It was announced and began at our national conference back in August 2018, and goes until June 2019! This game-style map below shows the various prizes you can win along this fun journey. The various steps in along the route are based on various levels of PRV you earn (PRV is the retail value of our sales! For example, a $100 retail order equals 100PRV).
- For some milestones, your prize will be an EXCLUSIVE product only available through this incentive — such as a Sea Glass Keychain, a TOH Heart of Haiti mug, the beautiful Karen Straw Bag, or other products!
- For some milestones, you will GIFT useful items and resources to families in countries around the world — such as 5 fruit trees, a bicycle, goat, a school uniform, cleft palate surgery, and more!
- For some milestones, you will receive special business-related incentives — such as a ticket to Inspire 2019, a medium-sized bundle from the Fall 2019 Catalog launch, or other prizes, including up to (3) $100 Travel Bonuses — one for every 3 new CEs you sponsor that promotes to QCE before June 30th, 2019.
- UPDATE! Announced through our RISE Virtual Leadership training: *In addition to this $100 travel bonus, we will add an additional $1,000 in PRV toward your total map points. For example, once your third CE sponsored (since 8/1/18) reaches QCE, you’ll be awarded 1,000 PRV points to help you reach the next goal faster!
- When you complete your journey of consistent sales to reach $50,000 in PRV within this timeframe, you will receive a (drumroll, please…) TRIP TO GUATEMALA! WOO HOO!!! 🎉🎉
Is it hard to achieve these goals?
One of my favorite things about the Map to Guatemala is that not only is it available to all CEs, it is also DOABLE for all CEs! I’m only able to work my Trades of Hope business with part-time (even less most of the time) hours, and I’ve been working my way along the map! They gave us a physical copy of the map at Inspire, and I’ve been filling in the bubbles as I go!
Since August, I have been able to earn the TOH travel mug (I’m drinking out of it right now!), the 5 fruit trees, AND the Sunrise T-shirt! Of course, there are many CEs who have gotten a lot farther along on the map by now, but I am able to set realistic goals for myself and feel accomplished with reaching them!
My personal goal is to reach the $10,000 mark, where I will donate a bike to a girl in Cambodia! I’m optimistic that I will make it, but even if I don’t, I’ve hit some awesome goals on the way there!
Customer & Hostess Involvement
Another great thing about this promotion is that my customers and hostesses are really the ones who are helping me accomplish this! We are able to partner together and work on hitting these goals as a team! They are a great motivation for increasing sales in parties, as everyone wants to have a part in achieving the goals on this map!
List of Prizes
Here’s some photos of the prizes that are included. Below the gallery I’ll attach the PDF file with more information about each one if you would like to read more!
Not only are the rewards of this incentive generous enough, they are also combined with the hostess incentives going on, as well as the CE sponsoring incentives, AND the ongoing Smart Start Incentives going on! (Blog posts on all of these coming soon!)
How you can get involved:
SHOP WITH ME to be part of reaching these goals and incentives today!
Would you like a chance to earn these prizes and even go on the Guatemala trip yourself?! If you work hard, you can do it! With the top-notch training and motivation we receive from Trades of Hope, I’m seeing Compassionate Entrepreneurs joining daily who are knocking out these goals easily!
Check out my blog post on how easy it is to become a Compassionate Entrepreneur, and send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can talk about how you can get started!